Castello del Trebbio

Castello del Trebbio has been in Anna Casadei’s family since she was a young girl.  In fact it was a gift from her father to her mother when she was a child. The winery was built in the 11th century and is in the Chianti Ruffino region of Tuscany.  

80% of the vineyards are planted with Sangiovese while the remaining 20% is divided between Merlot, Syrah, Canaiolo, Malvasia, Trebbiano, Riesling, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay. Castello del Trebbio is part of Cline Sisters Imports, the international arm of Cline Cellars.

« Back to Italy